On the Course
- Slow Play – Avoid slow play at all times. Remember, 3 minutes is all the search time you’re allowed. If the group behind have caught up and you have not kept up with those in front, please let the group behind through.
- Replace Divots – In order to protect the course, and show respect for your fellow golfers, please replace divots & fix plug marks
- Repair Pitch Marks – All members & visitors are reminded to bring a pitch repair tool with them when they play (at any course). You should repair any pitch marks you can see, even those that belong to the group(s) in front if they failed to repair them.
- Bunkers – Rakes are provided at each green to smooth out the sand in the bunker after you’ve played your shot.
- Tee Boxes & Greens – Buggies & trollies are not permitted to be in the teeing area or on the greens.
- Rubbish - Please use bins provided for disposal of rubbish. Where bins are not immediately available, please bring your rubbish with you.
- Toilets – There are toilet facilities on the 9th hole. Please keep them tidy, and close the door after use.
- Buggies - When indicated, buggies must stick to paths. There may be periods when buggies are not allowed on the course, this is for course protection.
On the Course
- Not permitted: Jeans, denim clothing, collarless t-shirts, tracksuits.
- Ladies may wear tailored sleeveless shirts
- Collared shirts & other tops designed for golfers must be worn when playing. Shirts should remain tucked in
- Only tailored shorts are permitted on the course
- No golf shoes to be worn in the bar.– Smart casual dress is essential in the Clubhouse.
- Denim & sports jerseys/t-shirts are not permitted